ORANGE GROVE — A small Chihuahua has gone viral after its owner posted a video of her after ingesting marijuana.
Seth Mersing took to Twitter to post a video of his dog, Rita, at an animal hospital after she "found an edible at the park."
The post has more than 130,000 likes and has been shared more than 47,000 times.
According to Buzzfeed, Mersing told the news outlet he was walking Rita in the park on Sunday when he saw her eating something off the ground.
About 30 minutes later, Rita started to act strangely.